Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

Man - this track is going straight to my personal top 10 of this year. I'm talking about a remix of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" by DJ Smash off of "Motown Remixed." Find this song, crank up your stereo and rock out! It's got more soul than a dump truck full of shoes, hehehe...

I've always liked Stevie Wonder's stuff though some of it can be quite cheesy. There's little cheese to be found on this track though. It's just tight funk with a disco groove. I want to see this song played after a wedding cermony as the newly weds leave the chapel! Somebody help me out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, anonymous had some interesting points there...

I like the subtle hint built into the comment about wedding music. You'll have to let us all know if that works.

I have a request though. My sources say you have the new Fiona Apple disc. I'd be very interested to know what you think of it.

Ok, that's it. Thanks for the blogging.